PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali (PJB), a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero), generates and supplies electricity. It is responsible to meet the electricity requirements of the Java-Madura-Bali (JAMALI) electric system. The company generates electricity from energy sources such as oil, natural gas, coal, hydro, and solar. It also offers services including engineering, procurement, construction, installation, operations and maintenance (O&M) of power plants. The company offers education and training in power plant management and renewable energy. Its customers are PT P3B Jawa-Bali for the electricity supply business and PT PLN (Persero) for the O&M service provider and other services business. PJB is headquartered in Surabaya, Indonesia.
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali Key Recent Developments
Jan 24,2018: Blackgold consortium awarded Letter of Intent from PLN for PPA on the Riau-1 project
Dec 02,2017: PLN units selecting partners for power projects
Nov 28,2017: PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali and Masdar sign PDA for 200MW floating solar PV Plant
Jul 19,2017: PJB spearheads digital energy for Indonesia with deployment of GE digital power plant software
May 04,2017: HEI Renews Long-term Service Agreement with Indonesian PJBReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.