PT PLN (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT PLN (Persero) (PLN) is a state-owned electric utility. It has presence in the energy value chain, from power generation and construction of power plants, to transmission, distribution and retail sales of electricity. The company owns and operates hydro, geothermal, steam-turbine, combined cycle, gas-turbine, diesel and other power plants; and procures energy from independent power producers. PLN also offers services such as electricity consultation and construction, and installation and maintenance of electrical equipment. It distributes and sells electricity to residential, business, industrial and public customer across Java-Bali, Sumatera, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara, Kalimantan and Maluku Papua in Indonesia. PLN is headquartered in Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT PLN Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2019: Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction receives order for power generation system in Indonesia
Jun 07,2019: MHPS delivers gas turbine for 500MW GTCC power plant in Indonesia
May 24,2019: Commercial operation start of Rajamandala Hydropower Plant in the Republic of Indonesia
May 20,2019: PGE Obtains Kotamobagu WKP Assignment
Apr 16,2019: Inspection meeting on Development and Operation Plan of the Binuang River Power Plant 1 and Sungai Binuang 2Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.