PT. Indonesia Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT. Indonesia Power (Indonesia Power), a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero), generates and supplies electricity; and offers operational and maintenance services. The company operates five generating units which act as electricity suppliers, three generating and generating services units, which act as providers of electricity, and O&M management services. It operates power plants in Sumatera to support electricity supply business and purchases electric power from Bali. It also carries out coal trade, cultivation of geothermal energy, coal trade, and cogeneration activities through subsidiaries. Indonesia Power is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT. Indonesia Power Key Recent Developments
Jan 05,2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakarta’s new transport system
Aug 05,2017: Barata Indonesia Cooperation signs a MOU with PT Indonesia Power
Mar 07,2017: Doosan Skoda Power wins steam turbine supply contract for Grati power plant in IndonesiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- PT. Indonesia Power - Key Facts
- PT. Indonesia Power - Key Employees
- PT. Indonesia Power - Key Employee Biographies
- PT. Indonesia Power - Major Products and Services
- PT. Indonesia Power - History
- PT. Indonesia Power - Company Statement
- PT. Indonesia Power - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- PT. Indonesia Power - Business Description
- PT. Indonesia Power - Corporate Strategy
- PT. Indonesia Power - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PT. Indonesia Power - Strengths
- PT. Indonesia Power - Weaknesses
- PT. Indonesia Power - Opportunities
- PT. Indonesia Power - Threats
- PT. Indonesia Power - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 05, 2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakarta’s new transport system
- Mar 07, 2017: Doosan Skoda Power wins steam turbine supply contract for Grati power plant in Indonesia
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- PT. Indonesia Power, Key Facts
- PT. Indonesia Power, Key Employees
- PT. Indonesia Power, Key Employee Biographies
- PT. Indonesia Power, Major Products and Services
- PT. Indonesia Power, History
- PT. Indonesia Power, Subsidiaries
- PT. Indonesia Power, Joint Venture
- PT. Indonesia Power, Key Competitors