PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) (Hutama Karya) is a provider of construction services. It offers engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), investment and toll road development services. The company undertakes construction of roads and bridges, railway stations, high rise buildings, resorts and villas, dams and irrigation canals, harbors or sea ports, airports, cement packing plants and power plant projects. It also carries out toll road development and concession projects with other contractors. Hutama Karya offers its services to construction and manufacturing industry, agency service, rental service, investment, trading, area management, agro-industry and other sectors. The company also manufactures bitumen, readymix asphalt, and precast concrete. Hutama Karya is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT. Hutama Karya Key Recent Developments
Jan 17,2018: ABB wins $40 million order to strengthen Indonesia’s power grid
Jul 19,2017: Hutama karya sabet 9 golden flag award from the minister of employment
Jul 19,2017: Marubeni Awarded Combined-Cycle Power Plant Project from PT Indonesia Power (Persero) in Indonesia
Mar 14,2017: Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Wins KRW470 bn Order to Upgrade Indonesian Power PlantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.