PSA International Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PSA International Pte Ltd (PSA), formerly Port of Singapore Authority, is a port operating company that provides varied services such as transhipment, multi-purpose terminal, container vessels freight, equipment freight, shipping, cargo consolidation, de-consolidation, reefer management, logistics and warehouse storage, packaging and freight forwarding services. It also provides electronic interchange system to shipping lines, shippers and other users; and towage, pilotage, supply of water from water boats, marine advisory. PSA supplies products through its owned and operated logistic services by rail and road transportation facilities. The company has operations across Southeast Asia, Middle East South Asia, Northeast Asia, Europe and Mediterranean and Americas. PSA is headquartered in Singapore.
PSA International Pte Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 16,2018: PSA Secures Two Wins At The 2018 Asian Freight, Logistics Supply Chain Awards
Mar 19,2018: PSAs Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals Enhances Nhava Sheva Connectivity With First Barge And Train Volumes
Mar 19,2018: PSA International announces results for year ended December 31, 2017
Mar 07,2018: Concor's TNPM And PSA's CITPL Seamlessly Connect Ministry Of Defence Cargo By Rail From Tondiarpet ICD To Vessel
Oct 05,2017: KPA Container Terminal Tender Still OpenReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.