PCL Constructors Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PCL Constructors Inc. (PCL) is a construction company that provides preconstruction, construction, project management, design-build, and general contracting services. It offers alternative financing and procurement, financial/insurance/bonding capacity, global procurement, government compliance requirements, permanent modular construction, renewable energy, scheduling, self perform work and supply of experienced labor, and virtual construction services. PCL supplies shoring and scaffolding, concrete forms, tower cranes, heavy earth-moving and highway, office, and other equipment. The company serves transport and water infrastructure, institutional, educational, residential, commercial, mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, petrochemical, and power and cogeneration sectors across North America and Asia Pacific regions. PCL is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
PCL Constructors Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2018: PCL Construction and Microsoft are Building Smart
Jan 15,2018: PCL Construction Hires National Director of Human Resources and Professional Development
Nov 06,2017: PCL Toronto Announces Appointment of Todd Craigen
Nov 01,2017: PCL Construction Succession Leadership Changes
Oct 25,2017: Two PCL projects receive global eecognitionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.