Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd (Oxford Nanopore), formerly Oxford NanoLabs Ltd., develops disruptive, electronic, and single-molecule sensing system. The company’s products include SmidgION, Flongle, MinION, PromethION and GridION used for the analysis of DNA, RNA, proteins, small molecules and other types of molecule. Its products find applications in various areas of research including microbiology, environmental research, microbiome, basic genome research, human genetics, cancer research, clinical research, plant research, transcriptome analysis, population genomics and animal research. The company also offers support, certification and training services. It works in partnership with various academic and industry research groups to launch new genomic and medical applications through its nanopore technology. Oxford Nanopore is headquartered in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the UK.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Pacific Biosciences Announces Favorable Outcome in UK and German Patent Litigation Against Oxford Nanopore
Mar 22,2018: Pacific Biosciences Prevails in Patent Eligibility Ruling Against Oxford Nanopore
Feb 23,2018: PromethION in the wild: high yield data announcements in human and plant DNA
Feb 08,2018: Oxford Nanopore Successfully Defends PacBio lawsuit
Feb 08,2018: Pacific Biosciences Announces Outcome of First Phase of Patent Litigation Against Oxford NanoporeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.