Otto GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Otto GmbH & Co KG (Otto) is a multi channel retailer and services company, which offers a wide platform for retail business in various consumer markets through e-Commerce, catalogues and virtual stores. The company’s product portfolio includes textiles, menswear, ladies wear, sporting goods, footwear, cosmetics and beauty products, home furnishings, kitchenware, DIY products, CDs and DVDs, consumer electronics products and related accessories. It also provides retail-related financial and logistics services including free home delivery, financial and travel services. Otto sells its merchandise through catalog, retail shops, website, and television. The company’s operations are spread across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. Otto is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Otto GmbH & Co KG Key Recent Developments
May 17,2017: Otto Group on strong growth track
May 04,2017: Otto announces change to executive board
Apr 17,2017: Crate & Barrel, Benetton CEOs call it quits
Mar 28,2017: Otto annual revenue up
Feb 21,2017: Otto Group’s global e-commerce revenues climb by € 615 million to almost € 7 billionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.