Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH (Otto Bock), a subsidiary of Otto Bock Holding GmbH & Co. KG is a medical device company that manufactures and distributes prosthetic and orthotic devices. It offers mobility and seating solutions for the physically disabled adults and children. The product portfolio of the company includes prosthetics for limbs, joints, breasts, and extremities; wheelchairs, custom seating, walkers, and support and compression stockings; and back support bandages and shower seats. It offers an extensive range of patient care and professional services through its supply centers the world over. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Americas and Africa. Otto Bock is headquartered in Duderstadt, Germany.
Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2019: Gungor Kara appointed new Chief Digital Officer of Ottobock
Jun 24,2019: Jorg Wahlers appointed new Chief Financial Officer
May 23,2019: Ottobock creates considerable value
Jan 22,2019: Management Board appoints Philipp Schulte-Noelle as CEO
Nov 05,2018: Philipp Schulte-Noelle to assume role of CEO on interim basisReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.