Osiris Therapeutics Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (Osiris) is a regenerative medicine company involved in the research, development and marketing of regenerative medicine products. The company developed the world's first approved stem cell drug. It offers products in wound care, orthopedics, and sports medicine market. Osiris develops products based on BioSmart, a proprietary process for tissue and cell preservation that maintains integrity of the biological materials. Osiris, Grafix, Stravix and Cartiform are trademarks of Osiris. The company continues to advance its research and development (R&D) in biotechnology by focusing on innovation in regenerative medicine including stem cell research, bioengineering and viable tissue based products. Osiris is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, the US.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2017: Osiris Announces a Peer-Reviewed Publication of a Scientific Study Reporting Antimicrobial Properties of Human Cryopreserved Viable Amniotic Membrane
Oct 19,2017: Osiris Therapeutics to Present 10 Advanced Clinical and Scientific Abstracts, Including an Exclusive Oral Presentation on its New Ambient Viable Tissue Preservation Technology
Jun 26,2017: Osiris Appoints Linda Palczuk to serve as its President & CEO
Jun 26,2017: Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as president and CEO
May 31,2017: Osiris Appoints David White to its Board of DirectorsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.