Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc (OCD) a subsidiary of The Carlyle Group L.P., is a provider of in vitro diagnostic products and services. The company designs, develops, manufactures and distributes in-vitro diagnostic products. It serves clinical laboratories by providing comprehensive solutions for screening, diagnosing, monitoring and confirming diseases early. It also serves the global transfusion medicine community by offering donor screening and blood typing products. The company's services include e-connectivity, customer service and support, Ortho Plus SM services, product training and consulting services. The company has manufacturing facilities in Rochester, New York, Pompano Beach, Florida and Wales. The company offers its products and services in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Ortho-Clinical is headquartered in Raritan, New Jersey, the US.
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: New Jersey Law Journal Honors Ortho Clinical Diagnostics for Legal Support During Successful, Multi-Year Corporate Carve-Out
Jun 15,2018: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Named Transatlantic Legal Department of the Year by Panel of Leading Legal Journalists
Jun 01,2018: ISBT Satellite Symposium Co-hosted by Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Quotient Discusses Responding to the Challenges of Resource Constraints in Transfusion Diagnostics
May 08,2018: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holds Summit to Help Asia-Pacific Lab Leaders Envision the Lab of the Future
Oct 02,2017: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics to Present Data on Automation in Immunohematology and Demonstrate Its Entire Transfusion Medicine Portfolio at the 2017 AABB Annual MeetingReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.