Orlando Utilities Commission - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) is a municipally-owned public utility that provides water and electric services. The commission generates, transmits, and distributes electricity and water to residential and commercial customers. It also constructs, operates and maintains electric and water generation, transmission and distribution systems. OUC’s generation portfolio includes coal, natural gas, landfill gas and solar generation facilities. It operates several water treatment plants. The commission operates across the regions of the Orlando, St. Cloud, Winter Park and Lake Worth cities as well as in Orange and Osceola counties. OUC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
Orlando Utilities Commission Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: Municipal Utilities Mark 30 Years of Saving Money by Joint Operation
Jun 05,2018: FPL Receives Final Approval To Purchase City Of Vero Beach Electric System And Welcome 35,000 New Customers This Fall
May 16,2018: Top University Academic Start-ups with Energy Innovations to Compete in Orlando
Jan 23,2018: OUC Board Approves Plan to Dramatically Increase Solar Energy
Jan 02,2018: FMPA starts delivering wholesale power to Bartow, FloridaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.