Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (Opiant), formerly, Lightlake Therapeutics Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops pharmacological treatments for substance use, addiction and eating disorders. It focuses on developing treatments to reverse opioid overdoses, for overweight and obese patients with binge eating disorder (BED), and for cocaine use disorder. The company develops products based on its patented novel opioid antagonist nasal delivery technology. Opiant developed NARCAN (naloxone hydrochloride) nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdose. The product is approved for marketing in the US by its partner, Adapt Pharma. The company is also developing opioid antagonists with a near term focus on cocaine use disorder, binge eating disorder (BED) and bulimia nervosa. Opiant is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, the US.
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: Opiant Pharmaceuticals announces third quarter 2018 financial results
Oct 29,2018: Opiant Pharmaceuticals names Craig Collard to Board of Directors
Oct 22,2018: Opiant Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Opioid Panel at the BARDA Industry Day
Sep 20,2018: HHS sponsors development of intranasal form of long-acting opioid overdose drug
Sep 12,2018: Consort to develop delivery device for opioid overdose drugKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company