The Co-Operators Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Co-operators Group Limited (Co-operators) provides insurance products and financial services. The company offers property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and investments products. Its insurance product portfolio includes home, auto, life, business, farm insurance and travel insurance. Co-operators provide institutional investment and asset management services. The company also offers wealth management products for individuals and groups. In addition, Co-operators offers discretionary investment advisory services to pension plans, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, governments, corporations, and mutual funds. The company's operations are spanned across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic. The Co-operators is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
The company reported net earned premium of CAD3,308.1million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 4.2% over FY2015.
The Co-Operators Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2017: Two Leading Organizations Partner for Research Study on the Benefits of Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Supporting Mental Health Care
Jul 28,2017: Co-operators General Insurance Company reports second quarter 2017 results
Dec 01,2016: The Co-operators wins Excellence in Governance Award for sustainability and ESG practices
Oct 28,2016: Co-operators General Insurance Company reports third quarter 2016 results
Aug 31,2016: The Co-operators announces new Chief Executive OfficerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.