Open Text Corporation (OTEX) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) is a software company that offers enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions and products to its customers worldwide. The company’s major products include Enterprise Information Management solutions, Cloud Computing services and applications; InfoFusion information access platform and Ecosystem products. OpenText also provides services such as consulting, hosting, training and customer support. The company serves a range of industries including automotive, consumer packaged goods, education, energy, financial services, government, insurance, legal, manufacturing, media, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. It operates internationally through its subsidiaries and sales offices across Asia Pacific, Canada, Japan, Latin America, and the US. Open Text is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.
Open Text Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2018: OpenText receives Customer Contact Week Awards
Jun 05,2018: OpenText Receives 2018 SAP Pinnacle Award: SAP Solution Extension Partner of the Year
May 16,2018: OpenText to Bring Security to the Edges of the Network and Beyond
May 09,2018: OpenText announces Q3 fiscal year 2018 results
Apr 02,2018: Open Text appoints Madhu Ranganathan as EVP, CFOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.