Open Grid Europe GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Open Grid Europe GmbH (OGE), a subsidiary of Vier Gas Transport GmbH, is a gas transmission company. It operates a distribution network for transnational gas transportation and trading. The company provides planning, construction, maintenance, repair of pipeline systems, concept design, project management, engineering, and implementation services for gas pipelines. The company also offers plant and line operation, plant safety, integrity and materials technology, corrosion protection, leak testing, leak testing equipment, transport security, gas measurement, gas quality, and standard management. OGE caters its services to various oil and gas industries. The company conducts its business operations primarily in Germany. OGE is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
Open Grid Europe GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jan 15,2018: Open Grid Europe: Planning Approval Granted For New Gas Transmission Pipeline From Forchheim To Finsing
Mar 06,2017: Regional Planning Assessment For ZEELINK Gas Pipeline Completed
Feb 01,2017: European Zeelink Pipeline Project Progresses
Jan 25,2017: GE to supply Integrated Compressor Lines for European energy marketReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.