The US Oncology Network - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
The US Oncology Network (US Oncology) formerly US Oncology, Inc., a subsidiary of McKesson Corporation, is an integrated oncology network formed by community-based oncology physicians and clinicians focused on advancing cancer care. It is focused to strengthen patient access to the integrated cancer care in local communities across the nation. US Oncology by utilizing the information technology, refined evidence-based medicine guidelines, shared best practices and quality measurements, improve patient outcomes and advance the quality, safety, and science of cancer care. It offers iknowMed, an oncology-specific electronic health record (EHR), developed by oncologists to meet the unique needs of oncology practices and cancer patients. The US Oncology is a subsidiary of McKesson Corp, supported by McKesson Specialty Health, a division of McKesson Corp. US Oncology is headquartered in Woodlands, Texas, the US.
The US Oncology Network Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2017: Frederick Oncology & Hematology Associates Joins Maryland Oncology Hematology and The US Oncology Network
Nov 02,2017: US Oncology Research Annual Science Forum Focuses on Advances in Clinical Research, Enabling Promising New Treatments for Patients in the Community Setting
Jun 14,2017: McKesson Specialty Health and The US Oncology Network Expand Agreement with The National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Adding New Disease States to Value Pathways
May 31,2017: Community Oncologists from The US Oncology Network and US Oncology Research Share Meaningful Research and Visionary Thinking During American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
Feb 02,2017: McKesson Specialty Health and The US Oncology Network to Showcase Value-Based Care Expertise During Cancer Center Business SummitReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.