Ok-Q8 AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
OK-Q8 AB (OKQ8) is a fuel distribution company that is jointly owned by OK Economic Association and Kuwait Petroleum International. It distributes solid, liquid and gaseous fuel and petroleum products including ethanol, diesel, alkykate, gasoline, compressed natural gas (CNG), and rapeseed methyl ester (RME). It also sells fast foods, groceries, and kiosk products at its service stations. Further, the company provides vehicle rental, car wash, car insurance, home insurance, heating oil, car repairs, car accessories, spare parts, lubricants, tires, international diesel services, and home and leisure products. OKQ8 products and services find application in agricultural, transport, industry, shipping and workshops. It also offers OKQ8 debit card facilities for refueling purposes. OKQ8 is headquartered at Stockolm, Sweden.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Ok-Q8 AB - Key Facts
- Ok-Q8 AB - Key Employees
- Ok-Q8 AB - Major Products and Services
- Ok-Q8 AB - History
- Ok-Q8 AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ok-Q8 AB - Business Description
- Ok-Q8 AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ok-Q8 AB - Strengths
- Ok-Q8 AB - Weaknesses
- Ok-Q8 AB - Opportunities
- Ok-Q8 AB - Threats
- Ok-Q8 AB - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Ok-Q8 AB, Key Facts
- Ok-Q8 AB, Key Employees
- Ok-Q8 AB, Major Products and Services
- Ok-Q8 AB, History
- Ok-Q8 AB, Subsidiaries
- Ok-Q8 AB, Key Competitors