Oiltanking GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Oiltanking GmbH (Oiltanking) is a logistics service provider of tank terminals for chemicals, petroleum products and gases. The company stores and handles various products, including crude oil, biofuels, petroleum products, chemicals and gases. It provides services to a broad range of customers such as refiners, private and state oil companies, petrochemical companies and traders in petroleum products and chemicals. The company has presence in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.. It also offers engineering, procurement and construction services to oil and gas industry. Oiltanking operates as a subsidiary of Marquard & Bahls AG and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Oiltanking GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2019 Texas COLT submits application with MARAD for deepwater port project
Oct 08,2018 Oiltanking Antwerp Gas Terminal further expands its site with the construction of a new Propane Tank
Sep 06,2018 RWE and German LNG Terminal sign capacity contract in Germany’s first LNG terminal
Sep 04,2018 Oiltanking Singapore Chemical Storage Builds Additional Propylene Tanks for Shell in Singapore
May 08,2018 SNAM: LNG Steps Forward In Germany And GreeceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.