Odebrecht SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Odebrecht S.A. (Odebrecht) is a diversified holding company. It provides engineering and construction services in transport, mining, sanitation, sports arenas and irrigation, and undertake building and assembly of industrial plants. Odebrecht also involves in the construction of residential, corporate, commercial and tourism developments in Brazil. The company also provides services for wastewater treatment, exploration and production of oil and gas, generation and distribution of renewable energy, and supply of equipment and control systems for defense and security. It caters the needs of engineering, construction, chemicals and petrochemicals, defense, energy and transportation industries. The company operates in 25 countries and exports its product and services to 98 countries. Odebrecht is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Odebrecht SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2017: Mexican Agency Finds Irregularities In Pemex, Odebrecht Contract
Aug 14,2017: Ex-Pemex CEO Lozoya Denies Receiving $10 Million Odebrecht Bribe
Jul 11,2017: Pemex Terminates Odebrecht Refinery Contract Amid U.S. Probe
Jul 06,2017: Peru To Auction Natgas Pipeline Project In 1st-Half 2018
Jun 14,2017: Bangladesh: Radioactive Waste Found On Maersk’s FPSO, Scrapping StoppedReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.