Numaligarh Refinery Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) refines and markets crude oil and petroleum products. It is a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Apart from BPCL, Government of Assam and Oil India Limited (OIL) also have stakes in NRL. The company offers light distillates, middle distillates, heavy ends, and fuels and lubricants. Its product line includes naphtha, motor spirit, LPG, high speed diesel, aviation turbine fuel, raw and petroleum coke, paraffin wax and sulphur. The company operates a marketing terminal equipped with Terminal Automation System (TAS) that dispatches products through road and rail across the country. NRL is headquartered in Guwahati, Assam, India.
Numaligarh Refinery Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018: India plans to establish LNG import terminal in Myanmar
Jul 24,2018: Indian oil firms sign JV deal for natural gas pipeline grid project
Jul 23,2018: Progress made towards India’s gas pipeline project
May 24,2018: Guwahati-Barauni Gas Pipeline To Come Up By 2021
Apr 19,2018: Government Of India: Monthly Production Report March, 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.