Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) designs, constructs, commissions and operates nuclear power reactors. It is controlled and governed by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The company generates power from nuclear with pressurized heavy water reactor, light water reactor, boiling water reactor technologies. NPCIL operates power plants across Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, and Gujarat. Some of its nuclear power units are Tarapur Atomic Power Station Units, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station Units, Madras Atomic Power Station Units, Narora Atomic Power Station Units, Kakrapar Atomic Station Units, Kaiga Generating Station Unit and Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station Unit. It also owns wind power plant at Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu. The company also has interests in various under construction and under review stage nuclear power plants. NPCIL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 05,2017: Kudankulam nuclear plant units generate power at full 2,000 Mw capacity
Nov 13,2017: Russia eyes over 50% localisation for new Kudankulam reactors
Nov 01,2017: Kudankulam nuclear plant's second unit may restart mid-November
Oct 28,2017: Unit 2 of Kudankulam nuclear plant to be operational soon
Aug 29,2017: One Kudankulam n-power unit restarts generationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.