Nova Chemicals Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nova Chemicals Corporation (Nova), a subsidiary of International Petroleum Investment Company, is a chemical manufacturer, which develops and manufactures chemicals, plastic resins and end-products. The company’s product portfolio includes olefins/polyolefins, chemical and energy co-products, expandable polystyrene, and expandable styrenic polymers. Nova also licenses its proprietary Sclairtech technology and Novacat family of catalysts. The company’s products and technology are used in range of consumer and industrial packaging applications including include food packaging, retail packaging and building products among others. It operates through manufacturing facilities and technology centers in Canada and the US, and commercial operations in Canada, the US, Switzerland and China. Nova is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Nova Chemicals Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2017: NOVA Chemicals Announces Musabbeh Al Kaabi As New Board Member And Vice Chairman
Apr 17,2017: Williams Partners Agrees To Sell Its Interests In The Geismar Olefins Facility To NOVA Chemicals for $2.1 Billion; Announces Long-Term Feedstock Supply And Transportation Agreements With NOVA Chemicals
Apr 10,2017: Kinder Morgan Shifts Ethane Pipeline Route
Sep 07,2016: NOVA: New Joffre LLDPE Reactor Reaches Mechanical Completion
Jul 12,2016: NOVA Chemicals Releases Its 2015 Sustainability ReportReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.