North Central Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
North Central Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
North Central Electric Cooperative, Inc. (NCECI) is a member owned non-profit electric distribution utility. Along with other cooperatives in Ohio, it owns and operates generation and transmission cooperative, Buckeye Power Inc. The cooperative provides energy advisory services; offers home energy savers and detectors, auto-pay, budget billing, transfer or disconnection services; smart hub services. NCECI also offers various products and services through cool returns, dual fuel, generlink, electric grills, enviro-watts, home energy audits, renewable energy equipment and water heater programs. It serves member customers in Sandusky, Huron, Wood, Richland, Hancock, Seneca, Crawford and Wyandot counties in North Central Ohio. NCECI is headquartered in Attica, Ohio, the US.
North Central Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2018: The Board Of Directors Of Federated Energy Services Cooperative, Inc. (FESCO) Is Seeking Qualified Candidates To Replace The President, Who Will Be Retiring In January 2019 After 24 Years Of ServiceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.