NorgesGruppen ASA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NorgesGruppen ASA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NorgesGruppen ASA (NorgesGruppen) is an operator of supermarkets and convenience stores. Its product portfolio includes groceries, food products, dry goods, chilled and frozen goods, bakery products, nonfood products, soft drinks, wine, spirits, breakfast cereal, chocolate/confectionery, pharmaceuticals and automotive products. The company also offers various services such as catering services, restaurant, coffee shops, delivery services, gas stations and gift card services. It operates stores under different banners, such as Unil, Bakehuset, Matborsen, Joh-Johannson Kaffe, Meny, Storcash, SPAR, KIWI, Joker, ASKO, MIX, Deli de Luca, and Jafs banners. The company operates various stores throughout Norway. NorgesGruppen is headquartered in Skoyen, Oslo, Norway.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Key Facts
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Key Employees
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Major Products and Services
- NorgesGruppen ASA - History
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Company Statement
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Business Description
- NorgesGruppen ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Strengths
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Weaknesses
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Opportunities
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Threats
- NorgesGruppen ASA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- NorgesGruppen ASA, Key Facts
- NorgesGruppen ASA, Key Employees
- NorgesGruppen ASA, Major Products and Services
- NorgesGruppen ASA, History
- NorgesGruppen ASA, Subsidiaries
- NorgesGruppen ASA, Key Competitors