NorgesGruppen ASA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NorgesGruppen ASA (NorgesGruppen) is an operator of supermarkets, convenience stores, kiosks and gas stations in Norway. Its product portfolio includes groceries, food products, dry goods, chilled and frozen goods, nonfood products, wine, spirits, pharmaceuticals and automotive products. The company also offers services such as catering services, restaurant, coffee shops, delivery services, gas stations and gift card services. NorgesGruppen offers these products under various brands including Eldorado, First Price, Unik, Jacobs Utvalgte and Folkets. It also operates stores through different banners such as Meny, SPAR, EUROSPAR, KIWI, Joker, STORCASH, ASKO, MIX, Trumf, Deli de Luca, Dolly Dimple’s, Jafs and Kaffebrenneriet banners. NorgesGruppen is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
NorgesGruppen ASA Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2016: NIB finances NorgesGruppen’s cooling hub in southern Norway
May 10,2016: NorgesGruppen names new CEO
May 09,2016: NorgesGruppen appoints new CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.