NorSea Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NorSea Group AS (NorSea) is a subsidiary of Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA, which is a provider of supply bases and logistics solutions to the offshore industry. The company offers logistics services, real estate services and maritime services to its customers. It operates supply bases in Norway and the UK. Its services include stevedore services, terminal operations, warehouse services, material receipt, packaging and dispatching, internal transportation, mobilization and demobilization, bulk and bunkering services, HSSE & quality management procurement and management of third party services, real estate development services, and chartering services, among others. The company through its subsidiaries has operational presence in Norway, the UK and Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia. NorSea is headquartered in Tananger, Rogaland, Norway.
NorSea Group AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 15,2018: Norsea Wind signs contract with Nordic Unmanned
Feb 21,2018: NorSea Group and Wilhelmsen wins maintenance contract in offshore wind
Jan 15,2018: Base Contract Awarded To NorSea Group: More Activity To Vestbase
Nov 23,2017: NorSea Group and Apply TB signs Norway’s onshore power supply contract
Oct 11,2017: NorSea Group Fueling Future In PeterheadReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.