The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Nippon Gohsei), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, is a chemical company that manufactures, processes and sells a wide range of industrial and specialty chemicals. Its product portfolio includes functional films, functional resins, IT and electronics products, fine chemicals, acetyl chemicals, and raw materials for pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical intermediates. The company’s products cater to a wide range of industries such as information and communication technology, pharmaceuticals, food packaging and agriculture. It conducts its R&D activities in its laboratories in Japan, and manufacturing activities at its facilities in Japan, the US and the UK. The company and its subsidiaries operate in Japan, the US, the UK, Germany, China, and Singapore, among others. Nippon Gohsei is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 28,2016: Impact Of 2016 Kumamoto Earthquakes On Nippon Gohsei: April 28, 2016
Apr 25,2016: Impact Of 2016 Kumamoto Earthquakes On Nippon Gohsei: April 25, 2016
Apr 21,2016: Impact Of Recent Earthquakes In Kumamoto Prefecture On Nippon Gohsei: April 21, 2016
Apr 18,2016: Impact Of Recent Earthquakes In Kumamoto Prefecture On NIPPON GOHSEI: April 18, 2016
Apr 15,2016: Impact Of Recent Earthquakes In Kumamoto Prefecture On Nippon Gohsei: April 15, 2016Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.