Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a state-owned vertically integrated oil and gas company, which explores for, produces, markets and distributes crude oil, refined petroleum, petrochemicals and associated by-products. It operates through a network of refineries that produce products such as linear alkyl benzene, benzene, polypropylene, heavy alkylate and deparafinated kerosene. NNPC also provides transportation services. The company operates through subsidiaries that encompass the entire spectrum of oil industry operations, including exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. It also produces biofuels and carries out the commercial exploitation of other renewable energy resources. NNPC is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 13,2018: Bonga Achieves 763 Million Oil Barrels Production Since Inception In 2005
Apr 22,2018: CNPC wins $1.2b contract in Nigeria
Apr 15,2018: Nigeria Ships 175000 Cubic Metres Of LNG To Portugal
Apr 13,2018: NNPC To Support Local Investors On Advancement Of Technology
Apr 12,2018: NNPC Subsidiary, NETCO, Posts N3.257bn Profit For 2017 Financial YearReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.