Nigeria Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData’s 'Nigeria Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Nigeria insurance industry.
GlobalData’s 'Nigeria Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Nigeria insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density and during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Nigeria economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Nigeria insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Nigeria economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Nigeria -
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the Nigeria insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Nigeria insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Nigeria insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Nigeria insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories."
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Policies, Penetration and Premium Trend
- Industry Composition, Assets and Investments
- Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Key Indicators
- Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident
- Chapter 5 Reinsurance
- Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Five Insurers
- Market Share
- Chapter 7 Appendix