Nidek Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Nidek Co Ltd (Nidek) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures, distributes and leases ophthalmic and diagnostic equipment. Its products category encompasses ophthalmology and optometry software for advanced angioscan; lens edging technology for manufacturing eyeglasses, and semiconductors for testing flatness; and coating technology for spectacle lenses, electrical appliances, and the field of information and communication technology. Nidek’s products are used in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of ophthalmic diseases. The company sells its products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific through its subsidiaries, and an extensive network of distributors. It has subsidiaries in the US, China, Italy, Brazil, and Singapore. Nidek is headquartered in Gamagori, Aichi, Japan.
Nidek Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2018: NIDEK launched an overseas affiliated company in Korea
Oct 20,2017: NIDEK’s TS-310 Tabletop Refraction System Won the 2017 SILMO d’Or AwardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Nidek Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Nidek Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Nidek Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Nidek Co Ltd - History
- Nidek Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Nidek Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Nidek Co Ltd - Business Description
- Nidek Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Nidek Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nidek Co Ltd - Strengths
- Nidek Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Nidek Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Nidek Co Ltd - Threats
- Nidek Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 24, 2018: NIDEK launched an overseas affiliated company in Korea
- May 30, 2017: NIDEK Technologies accelerates clinical trial evaluations of vision diagnostic systems with Stratasys multi-material 3D printing
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Nidek Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Nidek Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Nidek Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Nidek Co Ltd, History
- Nidek Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Nidek Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Nidek Co Ltd, Key Competitors