NextEra Energy Resources LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (NEER), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc., is a diversified clean energy company and is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power in the US. The company, together with its subsidiaries owns, develops, constructs, manages and operates electricity generating facilities in wholesale energy markets in the US, Canada and Spain. The company generates electricity using different fuel sources such as natural gas and oil, wind, solar and nuclear. It offers electricity to utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipal electricity providers and industrial companies. The company also provides energy and capacity requirement services; conducts power and gas marketing and trading activities; participates in natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil production and pipeline infrastructure development; and owns a retail electricity provider. NEER is headquartered in Florida, the US.
NextEra Energy Resources LLC Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: Siemens Gamesa seals a 508 MW deal to repower three wind farms in the US
Mar 21,2018: New Mexico regulators OK massive wind farms near Texas
Feb 26,2018: Great Plains Energy Expands Renewable Energy Portfolio with Two New Kansas Wind Facilities
Feb 20,2018: Rocky Mountain Power selects projects for major wind power expansion
Feb 15,2018: NextEra Energy Resources advances community solar in MinnesotaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.