Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro (Hydro), a subsidiary of Nalcor Energy, Ltd., is an energy utility which develops, generates and distributes electricity. The company owns and operates hydroelectric generating stations, oil-fired plant, gas turbines and diesel generating stations. It also maintains a network of terminal stations, lower-voltage interconnected distribution substations, interconnected high-voltage transmission lines and distribution lines. Hydro’s generation assets include Bay d’Espoir Hydroelectric Generating Facility, Cat Arm Hydroelectric Generating Station, Granite Canal Hydroelectric Generating Station, Hinds Lake Hydroelectric Generating Station and Paradise River Hydroelectric Generating Station, among others. The company purchases electricity from non-utility generators. It serves residential and industrial customers. Hydro is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada.
Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Key Recent Developments
Nov 05,2018 Planned outages for labrador west: Newfoundland & Labrador Hydro
Jul 25,2018 Hydro currently not releasing water at any of its facilities
Mar 26,2018 Equipment Advisory: Holyrood Generating Units
Jan 18,2018 Equipment Advisory: Transmission line out of service for maintenance
Jan 12,2018 Equipment Advisory: Transmission line offline for repairReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.