Netsmart Technologies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Netsmart Technologies Inc (Netsmart) is a subsidiary of GI Partner, is a provider of enterprise software solutions for health and human services providers and payers. It provides on-demand and on-premise software solutions to automate major financial, clinical and management processes to its clients to help them improve the quality of life for millions of consumers. The company’s solutions include electronic health record (EHR), primary care, benchmarking, medication management, eLearing, and analytics. Netsmart offers these services and solutions to health and human services organizations, mental health agencies, public health agencies, inpatient psychiatric hospitals, intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD), methadone clinics, managed care organizations, social services and child and family health agencies, and vital record offices. The company also offers implementation services, clearinghouse, and data center services. It has offices in California, Illinois, Kansas, New York, and Ohio. Netsmart is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, the US.
Netsmart Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 30,2017: Netsmart and Cantex Continuing Care Network Introduce Referral Management Solution for Post-Acute Organizations
Oct 05,2017: Seven Hills Foundation Selects Netsmart as Care Coordination Platform for Transformative Massachusetts Initiative
Sep 12,2017: Metrocare Partners with Netsmart to Push Boundaries of Technology Enablement in Behavioral Health
Aug 30,2017: MHMR of Tarrant County Selects Netsmart for Electronic Health Record Partner
Aug 24,2017: Massachusetts eHealth Institute Awards Netsmart and Three Netsmart Clients a Grant to Electronically Submit Behavioral Health DataReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.