Netherlands Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018
Netherlands Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Reasons to buy
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Netherlands to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Netherlands both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
- 2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
- 3 Renewable Energy Policy, Netherlands
- 3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 3.2 Offshore Wind Energy Act
- 3.3 Offshore Wind Tender Regulation
- 3.4 Offshore Wind Tenders (Auctions)
- 3.5 Energy Agreement for Sustainable Growth
- 3.6 Feed-in Premium Program SDE+
- 3.6.1 SDE+ 2017
- 3.7 Loan
- 3.8 Net-Metering
- 3.9 Tax regulation mechanism I (Reduction of Environmental Protection tax)
- 3.10 Tax regulation mechanism II (Energy Investment Allowance, EIA scheme)
- 3.11 National Renewable Action Plan
- 3.12 Biofuel Quota
- 3.13 Green Certificate Trading
- 3.14 Green Fund Scheme
- 3.15 Guarantee Scheme for Geothermal Energy
- 3.16 Grants and Tax Breaks for Green Electricity
- 3.17 Green Bonds
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Market Definitions
- 4.1.1 Power
- 4.1.2 Installed Capacity
- 4.1.3 Electricity Generation
- 4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
- 4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Bibliography
- 4.4 Methodology
- 4.5 Coverage
- 4.5.1 Secondary Research
- 4.5.2 Primary Research
- 4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 4.6 Contact Us
- 4.7 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Renewable Energy Subsidy Available under SDE+ Scheme (€ and $), 2017
- Table 2: Renewable Energy Targets (%), Netherlands, 2020
- Table 3: Abbreviations