NetSuite Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NetSuite Inc. (NetSuite), a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, is a provider of cloud-based financial, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omni-channel commerce software suites. It offers application software for financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), ecommerce and retail management and human capital management. The company also offers customer support and professional services pertaining to support and implementation of its applications. The company offers solutions to wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, professional services, retail and software companies. Netsuite markets its products through direct and channel partners. The company has operations in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the US. NetSuite is headquartered in San Mateo, California, the US.
NetSuite Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2017: Unilab turns to NetSuite OneWorld for a modern, cloud-based system to transform B2B operationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Facts
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Employees
- NetSuite Inc. - Major Products and Services
- NetSuite Inc. - History
- NetSuite Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NetSuite Inc. - Business Description
- NetSuite Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NetSuite Inc. - Strengths
- NetSuite Inc. - Weaknesses
- NetSuite Inc. - Opportunities
- NetSuite Inc. - Threats
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Nov 01, 2017: Unilab turns to NetSuite OneWorld for a modern, cloud-based system to transform B2B operations
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- NetSuite Inc., Key Facts
- NetSuite Inc., Key Employees
- NetSuite Inc., Major Products and Services
- NetSuite Inc., History
- NetSuite Inc., Other Locations
- NetSuite Inc., Subsidiaries
- NetSuite Inc., Key Competitors