The Nature's Bounty Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Nature's Bounty Co (Nature's Bounty), a subsidiary of Alphabet Holding Company, Inc., is a vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of nutritional products. The company’s product portfolio comprises vitamins, minerals, specialty supplements, and sports/active nutrition products. Nature's Bounty sells its products through mass merchandisers, club stores, drug store chains and supermarkets, online retailers, independent pharmacies, health food stores, military, and other retailers. Its major brands include Balance Bar, Puritan’s Pride, Holland & Barrett, Nature’s Bounty, Sundown Naturals, Osteo Bi-Flex, Solgar, MET-Rx, Pure Protein, Body Fortress. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Canada and the US. It also maintains overseas offices in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, South Africa and New Zealand. Nature's Bounty is headquartered in Bohemia, New York, the US.
The Nature's Bounty Co Key Recent Developments
Oct 16,2017: The Nature's Bounty names Mark Gelbert as chief scientific officer
Sep 28,2017: The Natures Bounty completes transaction with KKR and names Paul Sturman as CEO
Apr 18,2017: Nature's Bounty to create 157 new jobs as part of headquarters expansion
Mar 02,2017: Nature’s Bounty plans to bring 157 jobs to SuffolkReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.