Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (Nationwide) is a provider of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance and long-term retirement savings products. The company offers insurance products for homeowners, renters, condo, private client, flood, auto, motorcycle, snowmobile, classic car, boat, personal watercraft, scooter, life, pet and dental. It also offers identity theft insurance, specialty liability insurance, travel insurance, wedding insurance, annuities, exchange traded funds, retirement plans, and mutual funds. Furthermore, Nationwide offers banking products and services such as student loans, checking accounts, savings accounts, auto loans, motorcycle loans, certificate of deposits, mobile banking, online banking, and investment advisory services. Nationwide is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
The company reported insurance premiums of US$19,665 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 0.9% over FY2016.
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company Key Recent Developments
May 21,2018: New Commercial Telematics Leader Will Oversee Nationwides Connected Fleet Platform
Apr 13,2018: Nationwide Reports Solid Growth and Strong Capital Position in 2017
Mar 22,2018: Nationwide receives 2018 Catalyst Award
Jan 09,2018: Paul VanDenBosch Named President of Nationwide Private Client
Oct 25,2017: Nationwide eliminating about 400 positionsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.