The National Petrochemical Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The National Petrochemical Co (NPC) is a petrochemical manufacturing company. It operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Petroleum Ministry of Iran. The company carries out the production and distribution of petrochemicals for oil, gas, and petrochemical project applications. NPC focuses on the production, sale, manufacture, distribution and export of commodities gained from hydrocarbons and related materials. It is responsible for the development and operation of the petrochemical sector in Iran. Geographically, the company operates in various countries, including China, India, the UK, Germany, Turkey, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and the UAE. NPC is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
The National Petrochemical Co Key Recent Developments
Dec 23,2018: Iran plans to create new petrochemical hub on Persian Gulf shores
Dec 17,2018: NPC stresses production of strategic items
Dec 17,2018: PRTC Building 5 Catalyst Production Plants
Dec 15,2018: PRTC Sabtech Ink DCS Deal
Dec 13,2018: Arya Polymer Project 75% CompleteReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.