National Grid USA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Grid USA (National Grid) is a public utility company that generates, transmits, distributes and sells electricity through its subsidiaries. The company also carries out transmission and distribution of natural gas, development of natural gas pipelines, liquefied natural gas storage, and other development projects related to energy. National Grid owns and operate transmission network and electricity and gas distribution networks across the northeastern US. The company offers its products to commercial and industrial customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island. It operates as subsidiary of National Grid plc. National Grid is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
National Grid USA Key Recent Developments
Aug 05,2017: Green power companies bid to bring alternative power to US state Massachusetts
Jul 28,2017: National Grid proposes two renewable energy projects in Massachusetts, US
Jul 26,2017: Congruity360 Receives Energy Efficiency Rebate From National Grid
Jul 18,2017: $3 Billion Natural Gas Pipeline Plan Halted Due To Loss Of Funding, Permits
Jul 17,2017: Lincoln residents in US implements energy efficiency programReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.