National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is a US Government intelligence and combat support agency. It carries out collection, analysis and distribution of geospatial intelligence in support of national security, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief. The company offers geospatial intelligence in various forms and sources such as imagery, imagery intelligence and geospatial data and information. It offers aeronautical products such as automated air facilities intelligence files, chart updating manuals, digital aeronautical flight information files, digital vertical obstruction files, and electronic chart updating manual. The company partners with Adobe Systems, Inc., Applied Imagery, LLC, The Applied Physics Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University, The Consulting Network, Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc and Northrop Grumman Information Systems, among others. NGA is headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, the US.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2017: FCC CIO to leave for first-of-its-kind role in government
Jun 09,2016: NGA announces new director of operationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Facts
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Major Products and Services
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - History
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Company Statement
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Business Description
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strengths
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Weaknesses
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Opportunities
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Threats
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Facts
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Major Products and Services
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, History
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Competitors