The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (NGC) is a state-owned natural gas company that purchases, compresses, transmits, distributes and sells natural gas to industrial and commercial customers. The company also has investments in the downstream and upstream segments of the natural gas value chain, including pipeline infrastructure, both on land and offshore, industrial sites, port and marine infrastructure, natural gas and oil production in the offshore fields, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and shipping. Its customer base includes power generation plants, petrochemical and iron and steel plants, and light manufacturing and commercial enterprises. NGC is headquartered in Couva, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: Trinidad’s May LNG production surges YoY
Jun 27,2018: Guyana Can Be Game Changer For Trinidad's State-Owned Oil Refinery
Jun 13,2018: Trinidad’s April LNG Production Up 17 Pct On Year
Mar 29,2018: T&T Gas NGC Is Positioning On Opportunities In Emerging Caribbean Oil, Gas Economies
Mar 08,2018: Trinidad's Jan LNG Production Hits Three-Year HighReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.