National Electric Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Electric Power Company (NEPCO) is a state-owned electric utility which transmits and trades electricity. It plans, constructs, owns, develops, operates, maintains, and manages the control systems and electric transmission and interconnection networks. The company provides consultancy and study related services to the electric power inside and outside Jordan. NEPCO procures electricity from different sources and sells it to distribution companies. It also procures the fuel for power plant operation; and import and export electricity with neighboring countries. NEPCO is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
National Electric Power Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: Jordan and Egypt sign deal to renew flow of natural gas
Jul 05,2018: Israeli Gas To Jordan Expected In 2020 — Official
Mar 08,2018: Lands For Israel-Jordan Gas Pipeline Acquired
Mar 07,2018: Israel's Leviathan Gas Field Partners Say All Conditions Met To Supply Natgas To Jordan
Mar 05,2018: Jordan’s NEPCO Seeking May LNG CargoReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- National Electric Power Co - Key Facts
- National Electric Power Co - Key Employees
- National Electric Power Co - Major Products and Services
- National Electric Power Co - History
- National Electric Power Co - Company Statement
- National Electric Power Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- National Electric Power Co - Business Description
- National Electric Power Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- National Electric Power Co - Strengths
- National Electric Power Co - Weaknesses
- National Electric Power Co - Opportunities
- National Electric Power Co - Threats
- Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 14, 2018: Mass Jordan for Renewable Energy signs the financial closing documents with (NEPCO) the National Electric Power Company in Jordan
- Nov 09, 2017: The Cabinet approves the implementation of the electrical connection with Saudi Arabia
- Nov 06, 2017: Nebras Power Signs Shareholders Agreement to Develop a Solar Power Plant in Jordan
- Oct 12, 2017: A second electrical connection between Jordan and Egypt
- Oct 03, 2017: Al-Daradkeh: Al-Reeshah Power Project and Al-Karama Link strengthen the East Kingdom network
- Oct 02, 2017: The government approves two agreements for 17 million euros to support electricity
- May 30, 2017: FRV begins construction of two solar PV plants in Jordan
- Apr 02, 2017: Government of Jordan signs 7 energy deals
- Mar 28, 2017: ACWA Power expands its portfolio to 8 assets with 1,665MW representing almost 40% of the total installed capacity in Jordan
- Feb 14, 2017: Korea Electric Power starts 89.1MW wind farm construction in Jordan
- Section 4 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- National Electric Power Co, Key Facts
- National Electric Power Co, Key Employees
- National Electric Power Co, Major Products and Services
- National Electric Power Co, History
- National Electric Power Co, Other Locations