National Company KazMunayGas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Company KazMunayGas (KMG) is a state-owned, vertically integrated energy company. It carries out the exploration, development, production, processing, transportation, refining and export of hydrocarbons. The company also produces petrochemicals, stores and distributes petroleum products. It has interests in oil and gas properties, both on-and offshore of Kazakhstan. KMG also operates oil and gas pipelines, refineries and a network of retail outlets in Kazakhstan and several countries of the Europe. The company also offers specialized support sector services such as geological and geophysical research; design and construction of oil and gas pipelines and petroleum field infrastructure. KMG is headquartered in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
National Company KazMunayGas Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2019: KazMunayGas and Ministry of Environment, Geology and Natural Resources sign memorandum of cooperation
Jul 31,2019: ABB to modernise Shymkent oil refinery in Kazakhstan
Jul 19,2019: Kazakhstan's Prime Minister examine progress of Integrated Gas-based Petrochemical Complex construction in Atyrau Province
Jul 18,2019: Kazakhstan's Prime Minister Askar Mamin Visits Atyrau Refinery
Jul 10,2019: Tatneft and KazMunayGaz sign MoU on expanding cooperationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.