The Nassau Companies of New York - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Nassau Companies of New York (Nassau), formerly The Phoenix Companies, Inc., provides a range of life insurance and annuity solutions through independent agents and financial advisors. The company assists financial professionals in providing solutions, including income strategies and insurance protection, to families and individuals planning for or living in retirement. Its offerings include Phoenix Personal Income Annuity, Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Life, Phoenix Personal Protection Choice, Phoenix Personal Retirement Choice, and Nassau Simple Annuity. The company operates through its subsidiaries, Nassau Life and Annuity Company and Nassau Life Insurance Company. Nassau is a subsidiary of Nassau Reinsurance Group Holdings L.P. (Nassau Re). It is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Key Facts
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Key Employees
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Major Products and Services
- The Nassau Companies of New York - History
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Business Description
- The Nassau Companies of New York - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Strengths
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Weaknesses
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Opportunities
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Threats
- The Nassau Companies of New York - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Nassau Companies of New York, Key Facts
- The Nassau Companies of New York, Key Employees
- The Nassau Companies of New York, Major Products and Services
- The Nassau Companies of New York, History
- The Nassau Companies of New York, Subsidiaries
- The Nassau Companies of New York, Key Competitors