Naftogaz of Ukraine - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Naftogaz of Ukraine (Naftogaz) is a vertically integrated company that carries out acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. It also processes gas, oil and condensate, besides crude oil transmission. It also supplies natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to its consumers. Its product portfolio includes crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, LPG, diesel, gasoline and motor fuel. The company also offers allied services including contract drilling and geological survey, processing and distribution, marketing, transportation and storage of petroleum products. It operates owned network of gas filling stations, serving retail and wholesale customers. Naftogaz is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Naftogaz of Ukraine Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: EBRD considers $100 mln gas loan to Ukraine's Naftogaz
Jul 30,2018: 35 million on lawyers: “Naftogaz” has announced new tender
Jul 27,2018: TitleAndriy Kobolyev: ukrainian gas market reforms need to continue
Jul 24,2018: Supervisory boards of Naftogaz and MGU agreed on roadmap towards TSO unbundling in Ukraine
Jul 24,2018: Privat Group buys 10,000 tons of Azeri Light in UkraineReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.