NV Nuon Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NV Nuon Energy (Nuon Energy), a subsidiary of Vattenfall AB, is an energy utility that generates and supplies electricity, gas, cold and heat. The company generates electricity from gas, coal, hydro, solar, and wind sources. It provides inter-regional access to energy trading markets in Scandinavia and mainland Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe. Nuon Energy also offers energy production and process support products such as steam, compressed air, cooling systems, and water and gas; and maintains land, infrastructure, utilities and waste water treatment facilities in industrial parks. The company operates natural gas caverns in Epe, Germany. Nuon Energy is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
NV Nuon Energy Key Recent Developments
Jul 10,2017: Vattenfall installs mega battery at Dutch Princess Alexia wind farm in Netherlands
Jul 10,2017: Vattenfall: Mega battery at Dutch Princess Alexia wind farm in Netherlands
Jun 29,2017: Alfen supplies energy storage system for Nuon
Jun 22,2017: Old takes place for new at Slufterdam wind farm: Nuon
Feb 10,2017: Nuon to realize large-scale solar power stations with wind farmsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.