NV Energy Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NV Energy Inc (NVE) is an energy holding company, which provides a wide range of services through its principal subsidiaries, Nevada Power Co and Sierra Pacific Power Co. NVE delivers electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers. It also sells electricity and natural gas to other utilities, municipalities and energy marketing companies. The company generates electricity at its own power plants in southern Nevada and augments its resources with renewable energy and other power supplies. It also provides natural gas to customers in the Reno-Sparks area of northern Nevada. NVE services finds application in gaming, recreation, and warehousing, manufacturing and governmental industries. It is an indirect subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company. NVE is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, the US.
NV Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 09,2018: Apple now globally powered by 100 percent renewable energy
Apr 04,2018: Nevada Solar Milestone Demonstrates Need to Raise Renewable Portfolio Standard
Apr 03,2018: NV Energy Exceeds Nevada's Renewable Requirement for Eighth Straight Year
Feb 07,2018: Switch announces largest solar project in the United States along with Capital Dynamics
Jan 09,2018: NV Energy to Serve Nevada Customers With More Low-Cost Renewable EnergyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NV Energy Inc - Key Facts
- NV Energy Inc - Key Employees
- NV Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- NV Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- NV Energy Inc - History
- NV Energy Inc - Company Statement
- NV Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NV Energy Inc - Business Description
- NV Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- NV Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NV Energy Inc - Strengths
- NV Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- NV Energy Inc - Opportunities
- NV Energy Inc - Threats
- NV Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- NV Energy Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 09, 2018: Apple now globally powered by 100 percent renewable energy
- Apr 04, 2018: Nevada Solar Milestone Demonstrates Need to Raise Renewable Portfolio Standard
- Apr 03, 2018: NV Energy Exceeds Nevada's Renewable Requirement for Eighth Straight Year
- Jan 09, 2018: NV Energy to Serve Nevada Customers With More Low-Cost Renewable Energy
- Nov 29, 2017: Navajo Generating Station will operate through December 2019
- Nov 14, 2017: Sumitomo Corporation of Americas Announces Turquoise Nevada PPA
- Nov 07, 2017: NV Energy files for approval of new solar energy projects
- Oct 18, 2017: Western EIM benefits remained strong during Q3 2017
- Oct 02, 2017: Portland General Electric joins western Energy Imbalance Market
- Aug 29, 2017: NV Energy's Northern Nevada Power Plant Achieves Nation's Best Safety Record
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- NV Energy Inc, Key Facts
- NV Energy Inc, Key Employees
- NV Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- NV Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- NV Energy Inc, History
- NV Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- NV Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- NV Energy Inc, Recent Deals Summary