NR Electric Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NR Electric Co., Ltd. (NR) is a provider of electrical and power electronics solutions worldwide to the electric power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial customers. The company’s products include protection, automation and control; HVDC transmission solutions; flexible AC transmission system; and renewable and battery energy storage system (BESS). Its services include system studies and consulting, basic and detailed design, project management, procurement and manufacturing, site construction and installation, testing and commissioning, and maintenance services. It provides solutions for the entire power grid from AC transmission, AC distribution to DC transmission; industrial enterprises in the fields of Metals and Mining, oil and petrochemicals, electrified railway and urban track traffic. The company has a presence in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia regions. NR is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
NR Electric Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2016: NR Commissions One of World's Largest SVC for Ethiopia 500kV Substation
Sep 06,2016: NR Protects ±800kV Linzhou-Shaoxing UHVDC Project
Aug 10,2016: NR commissions protection and automation for 1000kV UHVAC project
Jul 26,2016: NR Successfully Commissions Jinzhong Bipolar HVDC
Jun 30,2016: NR Successfully Commissioned Railway Electrification System for Belorussian Railway CompanyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.