NOJA Power Switchgear Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NOJA Power Switchgear Pty Ltd (NOJA Power) is a provider of energy equipment. It researches, develops, manufactures and supplies low and medium voltage switchgear in auto reclosing circuit breakers fields. The company's offerings include medium voltage (MV) autoreclosures, accessories, electronic controls and low voltage (LV) switchgears. NOJA Power also provides smart grid automation, power quality software, control and management software, and recloser apps. Its products targets overhead distribution lines, distribution substation, and smart grid applications. NOJA Power serves industrial, infrastructure and electricity distribution utilities across North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The company has manufacturing and testing facilities in Australia and Brazil. NOJA Power is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
NOJA Power Switchgear Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 15,2019: IPv6 for automatic circuit reclosers
Apr 30,2019: NOJA Power release OSM Recloser as a Class C2 rated capacitor switch
Mar 06,2019: NOJA Power releases Cos Phi earth fault algorithm for recloser controller package
Feb 18,2019: Connecting wind farms to the distribution grid using reclosersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.